Some older adults need minimal assistance and care; others require extensive care plans including professionals and services from a wide array of disciplines. The Aging Life Care Professional, also referred to as a Geriatric Care Manager, develops a specialized plan of care to address all of the older adult’s physical, social and psychological needs.
Our services include:
- Assessment and monitoring of client
- Crisis Intervention; available 24/7
- Coordinate and attend healthcare appointments and facilitate communication with healthcare providers and family
- Hire and coordinate caregiving services
- Evaluate and select appropriate housing options and coordinate transition
- Counseling and family conflict resolution
- Review and oversee bill payment and finances
- Assist with insurance matters
- Advocate for client needs in facilities
To contact us and learn more about how Aging Interventions can provide your family with the services of an Aging Life Care Professional, click here.
“Dr. Brink brought warmth, insight, and understanding as she guided our family through the emotionally difficult period when my mother entered the mid-stage of Alzheimer’s. She helped my mother navigate this challenging life.”
Daughter of Client