- PhD, Psychology, University of Southern California
- MS, Gerontology, University of Southern California
- BS, Gerontology, University of Southern California
- Doctoral Fellowship National Institute on Aging
- Advanced Professional Member, Aging Life Care Association
- Care Manager Certified, National Academy of Certified Care Managers
“Caring for an aging adult can be a difficult challenge to face alone. As an Aging Life Care Professional, I work with you to provide real solutions that meet your loved one’s needs. A thorough assessment of the specific challenges your aging adult faces is the first step in charting a course for their future.”
Jill M. Brink, PH.D.